NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hack Online - Group attacks!

Hack Online - Group attacks! 10 years 2 months ago #1023

• Decusv
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Like to write long texts.
I am in love with this game and I first time in the world will write the suggestion for the game.
My suggestion would be to allow players create groups where others can join,by doing that their hardware in a way connects together and makes it stronger , you could also make group contracts where they are offered to DDOS some kind of company and if they achieve what the contract was mentioning then you get a reward (EXP,GG coins)
In my opinion that's a great idea because then the community will try to unite and it will be much more fun playing with others and hacking together ^^
By the way I have gotten to mission 20 by now and I was on the edge of hacking someone but then I found out that i have 49 GG coins left,it seems the game is made to make money,though I don't want to believe that in every way, any suggestions in how to get GG coins?Plus I have the issue on Passcracking somebody,it says "You must buy a modem to connect to other hosts." When I already have a modem.NEED A SOLUTION!
Any anwser will be higly appreciated!
Thanks for reading,
Decusv

P.S Sorry wrong topic,can't delete. :/
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Decusv.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hack Online - Group attacks! 10 years 2 months ago #1024

• Gekko
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 108
Hi Decusv, well every game is done to make money, someone must pay for our job... ehehe...
Anyway, this game is very huge coded, as the fake system is well emulated.
So to do the new updates need really long time.
And in this moment we are focusing to an RPG card game, and on the Soccer game.

But if we find a coder, maybe we will release an update soon.
;)

Hack Online - Group attacks! 10 years 1 month ago #1025

• Decusv
  • Fresh Boarder
What about the "You Must buy a modem to connect to other hosts" when I already have one?
I don't mean what you said about games are done to make money ,but in this case it's simply impossible to move anywhere without paying money? It's a dead end ,to move to other mission or simply do the thing that the game is made for - Hacking ,you need to pay real money and without it,you have nothing to do in the game,you should rather create some offers to in which players have a choice of collecting GG coins for free by doing offers for which you get money too,both sides wins eh?
In all other games that are made for free , you at least have a choice,where for example wait to gain some money so you could buy something ,and by paying real money you gain an advantage above other players who don't pay,not like here where you simply are stuck and to move on,you have to pay :)
I get that you need money for the game servers but , understand that there is a dead end after we run out of coins,and I have seen the help section almost every one of the topics are about "Running out of coins" You have to find a way to keep players playing don't you? Because I don't think anyone will buy something for real money when there are almost no players at the moment only Bots,where can you see fun in that? If you want to gain more money from the game you should think of something in which players would keep playing and buy GG coins to gain an advantage above other players not an access to the rest of the game when others without playing can't do anything apart from wait or be hacked by somebody.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Decusv.

Hack Online - Group attacks! 10 years 1 month ago #1026

• Gekko
  • Administrator
Yes in fact i tough to change it a bit.
What do you think if :
- Paid game but with no GGCoins inside

I'm trying to do advertise on Apple, but they always reject the Hack Online adv.
If i could do advertise, it can become a best seller, and i will completely remove ads.

The bug you say is strange, i never had it. Are you sure you don't need something else to connect to another host?
Or if you deactivated the hardware you need?

No bots on the server, but players, usually are common peoples, and abandon the game after 5 min. cause they never used DOS/Linux command line.
In fact the other hack games, use icons, and animations to emulate hacking. And is not the real hacking.

What do you suggest for GGCoins, or a way to get someone donate to buy them?

Hack Online - Group attacks! 10 years 1 month ago #1027

• Decusv
  • Fresh Boarder
Ahm my idea would be to leave it to be a free game because there are not many players willing to pay more for a game that is new and not popular,the first thing would be to add something to make it interesting for free players so they would be willing to invite others into the game,maybe as the topic says Group attacks? Make the game icon more professional looking and not "Fan made" make it simple but classic(don't know how,maybe you will come up with that idea)
And for GG coins would it be possible to add offers in which we would have to do a survey or watch a video or do a task? for which we get a reward (GG Coins) and you would get money for people who do the offers.I am talking about while the game is still free.
Afterwards you could release a paid version with many updates in which you have much more things to do,and also more advantages and both Free and paid versions would be on the same servers so both could hack each other ?
If you say there are no bots,what about NASA,Police,NATO,FBI and others?

About the bug, no i have modem which the game asks for ACTIVATED and while i try to passcrack somebody who is weaker than me it says you need a modem to connect to other hosts.
While doing that now i found out that to ACTIVATE something you already OWN you need GG coins? Sorry that's just bullshit.I own GG 200W and 250W power supply, I had 250W activated but then i activated 200W one having ONLY 1 GG coin,after I activated it ,it didn't use up(still had 1 GG coin) and when I tried to activate 250W power supply it just said "YOU NEED MORE GG COINS TO ACTIVATE IT"
So??...
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Decusv.

Hack Online - Group attacks! 10 years 1 month ago #1028

• Decusv
  • Fresh Boarder
Another minor mistake I have found would be that on the GG 15" CRT Montior
it says the "chipest monitor" instead of "cheapest monitor" that's just a small mistake there.

Hack Online - Group attacks! 10 years 1 month ago #1029

• Gekko
  • Administrator
Lol yes many translation mistakes...
Anyway, no you don't need GGCoins to activate an already owned hardware, but sometimes the app go confused, because the commands and the way it parse the display is very hard on iphone.

Maybe this game can be done on MAC with more scalability.
I will do my best to do some updates, and maybe to get it completely free or i will add some GGCoins each mission completed.
Moderators: Gekko