NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Some Suggestions

Some Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #1189

• Constantine
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to offer a few ideas for the development of the game.

1. On the page "GG Coins" to do the Restore button;
2. To increase the amount of experience points and coins for missions to increased levels;
3. To increase the amount of experience points for successful sending of the virus from 100 to 200 or 250;
4. In the list of users to make a copy to the clipboard the IP address of the "victims"
5. Translate the game into other languages. I could help with the translation into Russian;

Thank you for your attention
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #1190

• Gekko
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 108
Hi Costantine,

1. What you mean?
2. I done manually the EXP in the database to be precise to pass the levels. But maybe we need a "formula" for this.
3. Yes this is right!! I will do this in the next update! I take note.
4. Hmmm, maybe we need a different way to show the terminal, maybe i can use a webview using javascript and colors.
5. This is very hard, this is why i used only english but maybe it's needed.

I want to find a better way to approach new users that never used a terminal.
Maybe in a webview i can do more things than using a character matrix like now.

Some Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #1191

• Constantine
  • Fresh Boarder
1. Suppose the user has deleted the game, and after a re-downloaded.
A new profile is created. Accordingly, the balance of coins again equal to 500, BUT the user previously acquired coins for real money. To return to the user the number of coins that he bought and need the Restore button. If after removing the game from the device's profile is saved with all the data (level, coins etc), then the Restore button is not necessary.

2. I can't now say something about the formula, but in this direction it is necessary to change the amount of experience and coins. Will explain why.

I have now 8 level and 21241 experience points (2 mission has already been completed) to move on to level 9 I should get 24240 points. The remaining 3000 points I need 2 ways:
1. 300 wins in TicTacToe
2. 30 successful shipments of the virus.
Both methods are quite long.

Now about coins. For the same 2 missions that were on the 8th level I received 20 coins. Upon reaching level 9 surely the store opens new equipment that will definitely be worth more 20 coins. In my case the purchase is not difficult, I purchased 50,000 coins for real money, but for other players that can be a problem.

Some Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #1192

• Gekko
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 108
1. Ahhh, now i understand. I done an automatic account creator to avoid people to use email and password. Some times users don't like to share those things. But in the future can be.

2. Yes, because in the beginning i though to insert some other way to get exp. But after the release, the game didn't earned much, so i started other games. It got much time to get good downloads.

3. Yes, i agree, in fact in the beginning was not included to earn GGCoins. I added the 20 later.

The problem with a game big like this, with many lines of code, is the time and the help.
To do a good RPG game you need a team of coders or you will go really slow.

I have many projects to complete, and i'm alone to code, but i always do what i promise. ;)

Some Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #1193

• Constantine
  • Fresh Boarder
We will wait for the update.

Thanks again for your attention, Gekko ;)