NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: batch files

batch files 9 years 9 months ago #1156

• z3ph0s
  • Fresh Boarder
perhaps a way to write batch files or scripts to automate processes. like 'send tremor'. you could set it to send multiple after each completes or something. thatd be cool. deleting multiple files or making multiple directories would be possible. also maybe a way to explore some unprotected files in the other peoples systems, putting more at risk and more priority on protection of your files.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

batch files 9 years 9 months ago #1158

• Gekko
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 108
Yes, if the command line include the password we can use the batch file.
Ahhhh, you mean that the part where you are in the host computer is useless.... hmmmm

yes, i think the same, maybe i can do the response just after the command, avoiding the computer host.

And i can leave the host connection only to the connect command...
This is not bad, in this way the batch file can work.

Well, after the end of June i will be free of work, as i'm completing 5 slot machine and a multiplayer tetris game, so i will use my summer time to update this game.

The other users disk files directory idea is good.
Yes i like it.

batch files 9 years 9 months ago #1163

• z3ph0s
  • Fresh Boarder
also, in terms of getting gg coins, maybe more minigames, or maybe add special hosts that you can connect to, get thru some defences, and do some things on those system for rewards. also for minigames, check out an iphone app called "the hacker".. that game has puzzles you solve to hack into systems. it doesnt necessarily simulate real hacking, but it might be the type of thing you could implement (maybe in the extra hosts i was talking about making) for people to solve and get some decent gg. i definatley recommend looking into that game for some inpsiration.

batch files 9 years 9 months ago #1164

• z3ph0s
  • Fresh Boarder
i really would love to help by continually suggesting ideas. i LOVE this game. ill keep posting as i think of things. im a programmer myself, and im full of ideas and always looking at all angles. ill post again soon. right now im going to go play hack online now that you fixed my issue with mission 27. thanks again!

batch files 9 years 9 months ago #1166

• Gekko
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 108
Of course z3ph0s, all the times i do an update i come on the forum to see the suggestions, i do a list in a new forum, and i try to add all the fix and new features in it.

Well i tried in the past to stay away from the type of minigames in the other hacker apps, as they are too unreal....
I also know that the command line could be loved only by the real computer fan.

Every week i download the reviews the users leave on the apple store, and i have always big fun time.
Some of them don't know what is the command line, and they leave really funny review, with 1 star!! ahahhah.