NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: More bugs found...

More bugs found... 10 years 4 months ago #830

• Gekko
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 108
Eheheh, thanks.
I though that much boys wanna be an hacker, so as i have developed in the past some OS that run on the web, i ported it to the iOS.
In the first time i developed a Window Simulator, but Apple don't want mouse and desktop simulation, so i turned it into a terminal.

The terminal has a real os where you can do some things, but to get it more fun i introduced some missions.
Missions are 29/30 at the moment, because i work alone and i haven't so much time to stop on 1 game.

Also Apple released iOS 7 so i started to update all my apps, and it is a long job.

If you have some ideas that can be done in the game, are welcome, as i will update it soon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

More bugs found... 9 years 10 months ago #1184

• Constantine
  • Fresh Boarder
brodie9930 wrote:
2. Mission 27 don't work if you already have the VGA card :-(

I have the same problem, what to do?

More bugs found... 9 years 9 months ago #1199

• Anonymous
  • Fresh Boarder
I found some to I'm playing on iPad 2 and for some reason it won't log me into my Game Center so I brought like £7.99 50,000 GG and yeah if these bugs can be fixed I don't need Game Center to enjoy this game.

Bug 1. Everytime I send a virus I instantly receive the one I sent to my own system.

Bug 2. I recently used the Trojan connector at level 25 and it don't allow me to type nopass to login to a infected system without a password.

Bug 3. When you type no pass word i.e connect x.x.xxx.xx (and enter nothing here but a space between the ip and where to enter the password. You get spammed with home and have to force close the app.

Bug 4. Password cracker 2.0 that's ment to "easily find the password" don't shorten down the possibilities of the password making it just the same as 1.0 version.

Bug 5. Higher modem speed don't seed to decrease the sending time.

Bug 6. I don't have a Facebook so maybe a option to skip it for some gg?

Bug 7. When I have a virus/Trojan my antivirus colour don't change to state green is "not infected" and red "infected" so people know.

Bug 8. When using ascan with a 4.0 speed system it don't increase the scanning speed. Just the speed at which the texts load on screen. I thought that would be maybe a display upgrade that would do that.

Great game though I love it. :) well done

Don't want nothing for this just want to see some cool improvements that keep people playing. Also a STRONG recommendation give new accounts about 2500gg starting that's more than enough to get the basics and level up and realise it can only get them so far these improvements make it worth paying for. :)

More bugs found... 9 years 9 months ago #1200

• Gekko
  • Administrator
Thx Anonymous,

this is very important for me, this free me to play the game for a long time to find the bugs.
I will add your list of bugs in my notepad and as i promised before September there will be an update that you will find great.

I don't know if i will update or create the new 2nd episode as "Hacker Online 2" (obviously free).
I want to change some things and use the new iOS 8 graphic and features!!!

Thx again!!!!

More bugs found... 9 years 9 months ago #1202

• Anonymous
  • Fresh Boarder
There's also 1 more with the stoler app. I type just "stoler" when connected and it just says it's trying and fails to steal 25exp for version 1.0 . And it would be awesome to see this game fixed truely is awesome but if you do decide to change over I don't suppose my credits , ip and level can follow me can it :D keep up the great work!
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Anonymous.

More bugs found... 9 years 9 months ago #1204

• Gekko
  • Administrator
The GGCoins will remain the same.
The GG account is created using an ID for the phone.
It will be the same until you don't reset completely the phone.

You will find your credits again also in the new version!! ;)