I found some bugs and grammar mistakes...
1. when using the 'connect' command, it says 'connection estabilished' instead of 'connection established'
2. when I use the 'help net' command, the command for surfing the web says 'intenet' instead of 'internet'
3. I am stuck on mission 27, where I have to buy a VGA card. I have bought the VGA 256color and VGA Arcobaleno and activated the Arcobaleno, but the mission is still not completed.
4. Pushing the 'hardware' button while sending tremor stops the time countdown.
5. The app crashes when I enter 'missions 0'
Here is a suggestion :
1. I could really use a help menu when I am connected to a host. It says 'the connection will remain open until you launch the close command' but at first, I was confused with the clear command 'cls' but it didn't work so I had to reopen the app every time I wanted to close the connection with a host. Later on, I figured out that the close command was 'close'
Here are some questions :
1. In the userlist, I see World Trade Center, NASA, and other organizations. I see that you've made them for hacking into, but they look awfully hard to crack. Why are they there?? Wouldn't it be much easier to hack other users to gain exp??
2. What is the maximum level? How many missions are currently available??
3. This is one of the greatest games I've ever played on an iOS platform!! How did you come up with an idea to make a hacking game??