NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BUG LIST : Fix for next 1.3

BUG LIST : Fix for next 1.3 10 years 8 months ago #572

• tacogrande
  • Fresh Boarder
edit text

mission 8

"Tutorial : Listen to a song

Listening music while you are hacking is a rule to
be efficient"

should be "Listening to music"
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by tacogrande. Reason: add photo
The topic has been locked.

BUG LIST : Fix for next 1.3 10 years 8 months ago #573

• tacogrande
  • Fresh Boarder
it wont let me add a screenshot or i would

BUG LIST : Fix for next 1.3 10 years 8 months ago #574

• tacogrande
  • Fresh Boarder
im stuck on mission 8 it says on the mission list i completed it but it wont select the next mission because it says it has a mission in progress so i restored it thinking it would restart the game back to square one but i just lost all my system parts and im still on the same mission is there a way to restart completly?

BUG LIST : Fix for next 1.3 10 years 8 months ago #577

• Fatal1ty
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I seem to be having a couple issues:

1. My in game system has NO power supply attached, and when I try to activate any of the ones I own (200w, 250w, 300w) it tells me I don't have enough power to activate it

Right now my bottom power status reads "230/0"

2. I am stuck on mission #19 (The Internet), i have tried using the "internet" command, which does bring up a browser with google as its start page (in game). I have even browsed this website with it. When I close the web browser it never completes the mission.

3. the command "rmission" to restart a mission says incorrect command, and does nothing.

Other then that, i have enjoyed the game. I would just like to get past mission 19 to enjoy it more. Also having no PSU attached really hinders me upgrading anything ;)

BUG LIST : Fix for next 1.3 10 years 8 months ago #578

• Gekko
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 108
Hi boys,
i start from the begin....

- Dfrench : Strange i tested this mission personally and all is fine. I will check it again anyway.

- TacoGrande : Mission 8 text corrected.

- TacoGrande : You mean the site don't allow you add a screenshoot in the post? Try to scale the screenshoot to 800x600 max, or to use the
[img] URL [/img]
tag.

- TacoGrande : When you can't select the next mission is because you need some exp to reach the next level in another way. If i remember you need 35exp and you can gain it playing tic tac toe with cpu for 3/5 times. ;)
The restore command is needed when you are heavy hacked and need to delete all the viruses/trojan in one time. The hardware must remain the same, but remember to use the exit command before you close the console. If you use the home button, it can lose some pieces.

- Fatal1ty : 1) Have you downloaded the new version? Try to downgrade some pieces and you can upgrade again.

2) I will try the command and i will correct the mission if is wrong.

3) I will check it.

Anyway, now i set to completed the current mission to everyone and add some GG Coins to continue to test it. In the while i will fix all those bugs and prepare the new mission related to "internet" and search on internet.

Thx boys for the help, i start to work!!

Thread closed, i opened the 1.4 List
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Gekko.
The following user(s) said Thank You: higgsb