NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hackers Online (MMORPG)

Hackers Online (MMORPG) 10 years 10 months ago #495

• Oxonium
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi Gekko, hi all.

How to make a firewall ? How to verify if the host has one ?
How to launch chatbox ?

It will be fun to create a folder with data and it will be protected by passwords and other firewall or "trapfolder" and the mission will be to enter in the protected folder. The reward could be Xp, GG, and passwords of the ip's host cracking.

I'm sorry if my english is not that good i'm a poor french and usully frenches are not so good in english xD
The topic has been locked.

Hackers Online (MMORPG) 10 years 10 months ago #496

• DudeItsMANNY
  • Fresh Boarder
I think you buy a firewall later on just like you buy everything else. To see if the host has a firewall type "netinfo (ip here) " and you can see everything they have. To launch chat box type " startchat" and to end it its "stopchat". Did you ever figure out mission 26, the VGA card? I bought mine before the mission and its not completing mine.

Hackers Online (MMORPG) 10 years 10 months ago #497

• Hunter484
  • Fresh Boarder
Gekko

Unfortunately I still can't continue to play this game as I still don't have enough GG coins. Are you going to add a feature in the next update so you can earn coins?

Thanks!

Hackers Online (MMORPG) 10 years 10 months ago #498

• DudeItsMANNY
  • Fresh Boarder
Inviting fb friends gives you a couple coins! It only allows you to invite people every 30 mins. Just try it and you'll see what I mean!

Hackers Online (MMORPG) 10 years 10 months ago #499

• Gekko
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 108
Yes, not in the next, but from the 1.3 version.
I'm doing a list of suggestions that users are giving, and i will add a better way to earn gg coins and exp.
I wanna be honest, i didn't expected this download volume on this game, so i done the most ofnthe work on the GOS.

Gekko Operative System, was a virtual desktop for the web, and i ported it to c++ for iOS.
As Apple don't accept virtual desktops or windows like simulated system, i decided for the console.
In fact, i have a version of Hack Online, where you use a mouse and a desktop, with icons and windows.

Anyway....
If you read in my previous post, you will see that i decided to work much on this game.
Maybe it will be completely free, with some in app purchase that will NOT affect the game like now.

Go back some post and you will see also how i will develop the new updates, related only to the server, so we will not need to update the client game every time we need to fix or add missions or hardware.

So i'm always open to suggestions.
;)

Edit : we also decided to dedicate a sub forum completely to this game, so will be easy to find help or how to complete missions.
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Gekko.

Hackers Online (MMORPG) 10 years 10 months ago #500

• DudeItsMANNY
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Gekko so did you fix anything on mission...26, I believe it's that one? The VGA card one. I bought it before the mission told me to and now it won't let me complete it. I also have the other VGA card as well and nothing.

Hackers Online (MMORPG) 10 years 10 months ago #501

• Disloscria
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Gekko!

I think you must add a some commands for new players in (help game) like "time" " date" "showavatar" "startchat" "stopchat" and other commands what i did`t found yet, becouse i was stack 3 days in mission 11 with avatar, until I found this forum and read all 22 pages :-)))

and i found bug with keyboard when make a small keyboard game is stuck!
in gamechat when i typing message i didnt see what im writing becouse keyboard become little upper Command line.

Thx.

Hackers Online (MMORPG) 10 years 10 months ago #502

• Gekko
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 108
Strange, in the command list those commands are present.
I will give a look.

In the while, i've created some new forum subcategories, where we can easily report bugs or suggest new features.
So we don't need to read all 22 pages of this post.

@Discloria, can you explain your keyboard bug in the new forum? So i can have a better look and add for the new updates. Thx.
Moderators: Gekko