NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sphinx slot

Sphinx slot 9 years 10 months ago #1143

• jdwispinski@shaw.ca
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you
I know you get 1000 free credits every 2 hours and was just curious as to why you don't accumulate 1000 credits every 2 hours if you are away for 8 or more hours and then come back to play and still have just 1000 free credits after 8 hours instead of the 40000 if it would accumulate! Please clarify!
Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sphinx slot 9 years 10 months ago #1144

• Gekko
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 108
Hi my friend,
the reason is easy, it force the players to open the app again.
In fact, this is the way all the free app use to recall players, as the free apps have advertise to show.

This is the reason.
;)

Sphinx slot 9 years 9 months ago #1146

• jdwispinski@shaw.ca
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi again
I don't want to seem ungrateful for the free credits we get cause that's not the case ....I'm just getting very tired of only getting a small amount of credits to win and no bonuses at all!!! I know you said something to the effect that if I was to purchase GG coins that the system would allow more credits or bonuses with that purchase but I'm not convinced that could be the case and waste my money in case it's the same as now! If the free credits would give you more winnings or if you could get into the bonus round that would tell me it might be more worthwhile to purchase GG coins!! That would give people more incentive to purchase GG coins otherwise if it's the same for winnings or bonuses why would anyone Purchase GG coins ! There is no guarantee what was explained to me that the system would allow more credits if GG coins were purchased! Sorry for all this concern so if you please clarify more!
Thank you

Sphinx slot 9 years 9 months ago #1148

• Gekko
  • Administrator
Well maybe you are right... we lack on some advertise, like "buy with 50% free" or some other kind.
But i confirm (as i coded the server side) with 1 example...
- I buy 100000
- I win from 95000 to the 95% of what players ever played

What do you think, if i add a list where all the players can see how much he spent and how much he won?
I can code a top 500 players leaderboard here in a web page so you can see the %
I will also add a % tab to have a fast calculation.

Do you think is a good idea?

Sphinx slot 9 years 9 months ago #1149

• jdwispinski@shaw.ca
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
It sounds ok in theory! How is anyone to know for sure if the % is true to life and if the source is also? I still feel that the best way is to make the sphinx game pay out better ( win more credits more often) and most of all be able to get into the bonus round with the free credits provided!! I played again 3 times today with very little return and no bonus rounds for a very very long time ( as in weeks) all this is very disappointing!!
What do you think about starting to get the gAme to start paying out more credits more often and allowing to get into the bonus ? With this happening it may get someone more apt to start buying GG coins!
Thank you!

Sphinx slot 9 years 9 months ago #1150

• Gekko
  • Administrator
Well, if i would do as you said, i must force the extraction of the symbols on the reel, and delete the randomness from it.
This is not possible, because we need to be in a % system.

I will try to ideate a way to add "less & often" or "more and rare". (sorry for my english)

:huh:

Sphinx slot 9 years 9 months ago #1151

• jdwispinski@shaw.ca
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you ...I'm having some difficulty understanding your last line with ...I will try..........? What do you mean?

Sphinx slot 9 years 9 months ago #1152

• Gekko
  • Administrator
I mean that i will try to code a way to have different kind of slots:

- A slot that pay much more but less times
- A slot that pay lower but more times

The first is for users that wanna win much, the second for users that don't wanna wait too much to see a win.
I have to study a algorithm for this. ;)
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Gekko.
Moderators: Gekko