NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: cb radio box on iPhone4

cb radio box on iPhone4 11 years 6 months ago #166

• lbtwhn
  • Fresh Boarder
after updating ios and iTunes, cb radio box app no longer works on my iPhone. i tap the icon, the g&g logo appears, the progress bar goes to 100%, the app comes up for exactly one second and then i'm back to my backdrop. i have confirmed with apple that my phone is working properly, both hardware and software. of the 100+ apps i have installed, cb radio box is the only one that isn't working properly since the ios and iTune upgrades. is anyone else having this problem? how to fix?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

cb radio box on iPhone4 11 years 6 months ago #167

• Gekko
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 108
Hi lbtwhn, we tested the CB Radio Box 1.7 on iOS 6 and it work, but the new update is already under Apple review since 5 days. As now all app producer are updating to the new OS, Apple have much work to do.
We also added some improvement for the gap on Wi-Fi device like iPod/iPad/iPhone.

If you wanna help us more, you can connect your iPhone to iTunes with usb and print in a TXT file the log of the App crash.
In this way we can see the bug or the crash and do a particular fix.

Last week some users send me the crash log for Ball VS Brick and finally we discovered the problem.
We really take care of CB Radio Box and our dream is to have much users talking on it.

In the next release we will add a mini chat just for people that have a really slow wi-fi or 3G.

Finally : wait just some days that Apple publish the new update and tell us if it work, if it will not work again, please try to send us the log. (See in "Help - Ball VS Brick" to understand how is a crash log).
Thx
Last Edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Gekko.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Gekko